Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Random Rant: Stress and everything in between

I don't know what to do, I've been stuck at home all day. Besides the boredom I feel like I haven't done anything productive at all :( I haven't gone to the gym because I have no way of getting there, it is very far if I go walking and I'd hate to walk back home at night! I would totally workout at home but the problem is I live in apartments on the second floor :| which means mostly everything is heard which totally sucks! I've been thinking about making a YouTube channel and making videos of anything and everything like sort of "Beauty and a Little bit of everything in the world" sort of thing but I wouldn't know how to even start or how to edit because I don't know how to do that on Windows Movie Maker. I mean I'd like to do this for fun and take it from there. I've also been thinking about dying my hair blonde, I've had the dye for a few days now but I just can't do it cause I realized that I like my hair color that's on the lower part of my hair and I don't know if I'd be able to get that color again because I was busy with college and the gym and well basically life but now that I have a few minutes I decided to see my forgotten blog. It needs awhole bunch of work! lol I hope I can make it nice and decent looking for anyone who ever sees it or visits it. Well who ever reads this I hope you have a nice day and don't forget to smile! (:or what color it even is, I think it's like a light brown? maybe it has an proper name I just don't know it lol also super random but I miss seeing my crush ): since the semester finished I feel weird not going to class and seeing his face and that gorgeous smile of his! I hope he ends up going in the Fall :D I'd really enjoy seeing that face again but who knows maybe that was the last time I'll see him, atleast I got to meet him anyways even though nothing more happened. but anyways back to this rant. I totally forgot about my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment