Total Pageviews

Friday, July 18, 2014

Books: The Twilight Saga


I know I'm really late on the Twilight Saga bandwagon. I was at Goodwill looking at the books, yes I go to goodwill! I love going there for the books because they are $1 which is amazing! I ran across a Twilight book and was intrigued because I've seen the movies of course who hasn't so I thought, the books are always really different than the movie and well I got the book. I didn't start reading the book until I acquired all four of them. I started reading the first book "Twilight" last summer but than my college semester started and I had to put it down and concentrate on my education. After my latest semester of college finished I picked up the book again and finished it in about a week and went on the New moon finished it in 2 weeks and then went on to Eclipse I finished it 3 days ago and I was so excited to finally be on Breaking Dawn because I've heard its the best book of all four. I can't wait to finish reading it but at the same time I don't want it to end, has this ever happened to anyone after reading a book series? The books are great! I wish the movies would have included everything in them because the movies would have been even better! Oh and yes I do have two copies of Twilight and new moon because at first I found the soft covers but then found the hard cover ones, it was the best $6 dollars I've spent! I can't wait to go back for more books. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment