Total Pageviews

Friday, July 18, 2014

Baseball: One of my favorite sports!

I've always liked baseball, I remember when I was little we used to go to my then best friends brothers baseball games. He played for the Astros, a little league team here where I live. I remember it being fun and we would go to his games all the times. I've been to a fair share of baseball games and I really really do love the game, I wish my mom had put me in like a softball team or something it would have been fun. I have two favorite major league baseball teams, The Yankees (Mariano Rivera being my favorite player even though he's retired) and The Dodgers (Jackie Robinson!) but I also like the Texas Rangers of course I have to represent TEXAS! :P Alright I like alot of baseball teams lol I also like the Lemurs who are a Team from again where I live. This probably not relevant but at the same time it is, I came across a picture of Nick Jonas in a baseball uniform and I was not disappointed, Ifell even more in love with him! He looks AMAZING! Baseball pants for us girls are equivalent to Yoga pants for guys I'm sure us girls can agree with this and if not please look at the pictures for yourself down below! :P









No comments:

Post a Comment